on W shore of Chilkat Inlet, 4 mi. SW of Haines and 20 mi. SW of Skagway, St. Elias Mts.
The descriptive name "Pyramid Island Harbor" was given in 1868 by Commander Meade, U.S. Navy (USN), and published in 1881 on Hydrographic Chart 883. It was called Pyramid Harbor by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) in the 1891 Coast Pilot (p. 201). The Tlingit Indian name was reported by Aurel and Arthur Krause (1883, map) as L'chtinigre. It was also called Labouchere Bay by the employees of the Hudson Bay Co. for the company steamer Labouchere.
Carrs Cove, Chilkat Inlet, Chilkoot Inlet, Kalhagu Cove, Kelgaya Bay, Letnikof Cove, Lutak Inlet, Mud Bay, Paradise Cove, Portage Cove, Pyramid Harbor, Shiyi Bay, Taiya Inlet, Taiyasanka Harbor, Tanani Bay,
Anchorage Point, Battery Point, Chilkat Peninsula, Dok Point, False Battery Point, Glacier Point, Green Point, Halutu Peninsula, Kaskulu Point, Kelgaya Point, Lehunua Point, Low Point, Nukdik Point, Seduction Point, Taiya Point, Tanani Point, Zimovia Point,