Unless otherwise specified in an email or text from us, tours are not reserved until paid in full. Please do not travel to Valdez for a tour prior to finalizing your restervation.
It is recommended you finalize your tour as soon as possible. By default, your payment link becomes inactive 24 hours before your requested tour time, please finalize your tour before then.
If your requested time is filled before you finalize your tour, your tour time may be moved on the same day. If you were in recent contact with us we will attempt to verify you don't want the time before giving it to someone else.
- Due to the nature of our tours being private tours, once a tour has been reserved we have allocated a guide to your reservation. Once our guides are all booked we must turn away other clients for that time slot.
- 2 Months + in advance - Reservations cancelled two months or greater in advance will recieve a 90% refund as we incur processing fees.
- 1 Month in advance - Reservations cancelled one month in advance will recieve a 80% refund for day tours. 85% for multi-day tours.
- 2 Weeks in advance - Reservations cancelled two weeks in advance will recieve a 70% refund for day tours, 75% refund for multi-day tours. Issued by Venmo.
- 1 Week in advance - Reservations cancelled one week in advance will recieve a 50% refund for day tours, 55% refund for multi-day tours. Issued by Venmo.
- Less than 1 Week - Reservations cancelled less than one week in advance will recieve a 30% refund for day tours, 35% refund for multi-day tours. Issued by Venmo. Less than 24 hours, or not appearing revoke any refund.
- Tours are considered reserved once a reservation has been paid in full.
- State-wide custom tours, require a $250 non-refundable deposit, with full payment 2 months prior to tour start date.
- Cool days and rain are possibilities here in Valdez during summer. It is advised you bring suitable clothing for if such weather is present upon your visit. If conditions look as though it will make for an unsafe tour, and we decide to cancel a tour we will offer a full refund.
- For overnight tours if the weather looks to be miserable we will consult with you on options if we are concerned and try to find a better weather window.