- Location: 59 ° 12' 53" N, 135 ° 22' 57" W
- Region: Southeast Alaska
- Nearest City: Haines
- Uses: Biking, Hiking, Walking
- Technical Rating: Class 2
- Length: 1.9 mi (3.06 km)
- Elevation: 130 ft (39.62 m) High: 175 ft (53.34 m)
- Elevation Gain: 148 ft (45.11 m) Elevation Loss: 304 ft (92.66 m)
- Average Grade: 7° Max: 35°
- Steward: Alaska State Parks
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Battery Point Trail could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Battery Point Trail, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.