The Quick Facts are from the Mud Bay Road trail head to the Battery Point trail head. The Mount Riley Trail is primarily a hike through the forest with breaking views.
- Location: 59 ° 12' 3" N, 135 ° 22' 42" W
- Region: Haines
- Nearest City: Adak
- Uses: Hiking, Mountain Biking
- Technical Rating: Class 2
- Length: 6.8 mi (10.94 km)
- Elevation: 932 ft (284.07 m) Low: 20 ft (6.1 m) High: 1650 ft (502.92 m)
- Elevation Gain: 1670 ft (509.02 m) Elevation Loss: 1760 ft (536.45 m)
- Average Grade: 13° Max: 37°
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Mount Riley Trail could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Mount Riley Trail, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.