- Location: 61 ° 7' 45.091" N, 146 ° 20' 58.704" W
- Region: Prince William Sound
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: Biking, Dog Sledding, Longboarding, Snowmachining, Walking, X-Country Skiing
- Technical Rating: Class 1
- Length: 12.09 mi (19.46 km)
- Elevation: 10 ft (3.05 m) Low: 7 ft (2.13 m) High: 56 ft (17.07 m)
- Elevation Gain: 495 ft (150.88 m) Elevation Loss: 489 ft (149.05 m)
- Average Grade: 5° Max: 10°
- Wildlife: Brown Bear, Black Bear, Sea Otters, Harbor Seal, Steller Sea Lion, Bald Eagle,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Valdez Bike Path could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Valdez Bike Path, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.