Located on the southeast coast of the Kenai Peninsula, trends south from the mouth of Resurrection River at Seward to Harding Gateway and Blying Sound, Chugach MoChugach (AK-T1).
Named "Voskresenskaya Gavan" meaning "Resurrection (Sunday) Harbor" by Alexander Baranovled Port Andrews by Captain Nathaniel Portlock, Royal Navy (RN), in 1787. The first ship to be built in Alaska, the Phoenix, was built there in 1794. (AK-T1)
Bear Creek, Box Canyon Creek, Clear Creek, Fourth of July Creek, Godwin Creek, Japanese Creek, Likes Creek, Lost Creek, Lowell Creek, Salmon Creek, Sawmill Creek, Scheffler Creek, Spring Creek, Spruce Creek, Tonsina Creek,