on SW side of Chilkat River, 4.6 mi. NW of Wells and 25 mi. W of Skagway, St. Elias Mts.
Local name reported by E. C. Robertson and published in 1952 by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). It was called "Kuhnteah" by the Indians. A road was cut to it in the summer of 1951 for recreational purposes.
Mount Ashmun, Mount Cheetdeekahyu, Chilkat Peak, Chunekukleik Mountain, Four Winds Mountain, Hiteshitak Mountain, Iron Mountain, Mount Jonathan Ward, Klukwah Mountain, Klutshah Mountain, Porcupine Peak, Mount Prinsep, Mount Raymond, Sunshine Mountain, Tohitkah Mountain,
Anman Creek, Bear Creek, Big Boulder Creek, Cahoon Creek, Cottonwood Creek, Herman Creek, Little Boulder Creek, Muncaster Creek, Nataga Creek, Nugget Creek, Porcupine Creek, Rosaunt Creek, Summit Creek,