0.5 mi. N of village of Cape Fanshaw, extends into South Passage, 72 mi. E of Sitka, Coast Mts.
Descriptive name given in 1891 by Lieutenant Commander H. E. Nichols, U.S. Navy (USN); published by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) in the 1891 Coast Pilot (p. 145).
Point Walpole, Point Highland, Point Hobart, Bartlett Point, Bay Point, Bill Point, Boulder Point, Canoe Point, Cape Fanshaw, Duck Point, East Point, Fort Point, The Haystack, McNairy Point, West Point,