on the W coast of Kenai Peninsula 10 mi. NNW of Kenai; Alaska.
Former Tanaina Indian village and boat landing reported as "Nikishka No. 1" in 1912 by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS). The village is now utilized primarily as a wharf and petroleum handling facility, according to the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) Coast Pilot (1964, p. 78). See Nikishka No. 3.
Bernice Lake, Bishop Lake, Cabin Lake, Char-Vic Lake, Chugach Estates Lake, Daniels Lake, Dogbone Lake, Douglas Lake, Foreland Lake, Georgina Lake, Island Lake, Kivi Lake, Lower Salamatof Lake, Marie Lake, Parsons Lake, Puppy Dog Lake, Salamatof Lake, Suneva Lake, Thetis Lake, Tirmore Lake, Wik Lake,