At the southweat tip of Noyes Island, Alex. Arch.
Named on August 24, 1794, by Captain George Vancouver, RN, for Henry Addington, 1757-1844, Speaker of the House of Commons (Wagner, 1937, p. 371); named "Cape Barnett" by Captain John Meares in 1788 (U S Russian transliterations of this name were published by Captain Tebenkov (1852, map 9), Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), as "Mys Adington," and by the Russian Hydrographic Dept. in 1853 on Chart 1493 as "Mys Eddington."
Point Saint Isidor, Point Santa Theresa, Point Incarnation, Cape Addington, Cape Bartolome, Cape Chirikof, Cape Ulitka, Granite Point, Outer Point, Saint Nicholas Point, Siketi Point, Steamboat Point, Veta Point,
Arcada Rock, Cone Island, Flotilla Island, Gaviota Islets, Gaviota Rock, Hacha Island, Lambda Rock, Noyes Island, Saint Joseph Island, San Lorenzo Islands, Shaft Rock, Sonora Island, Toza Island, Trasera Island, Turtle Island, West San Lorenzo Island,