At the S end of Afognak Island 2.5 mi SE of Litnik Mountain, Kodiak Islands.
The village of this name was destroyed by the March 27, 1964, earthquake; the residents were moved to Kodiak Island and were set up in a new village named Port Lions. The name derives from Afognak Island; reported in the 11th Census of 1890 (1893, p. 73-74) as "Afognak Village (Adognak)" consisting of a series of settlements extending in a row of dwellings, somewhat widely scattered, about three-fourths of a mile along the long, curving beach. In the first quarter of the nineteenth century, the name Rutkovsky village was applied by pensioned employees of the Russian American Company.
Afognak Point, Bare Point, Bird Point, Cape Kazakof, Chernof Point, Chiachi Point, Crag Point, Dirovati Point, Dolphin Point, Far Point, Graveyard Point, Head Point, Inner Point, Kekur Point, Kizhuyak Point, Last Point, Last Timber Point, Leto Point, Lipsett Point, Nachalni Point, Near Point, Nochlega Point, Occident Point, Opasni Point, Orient Point, Otrubistoi Point, Peregrebni Point, Pokati Point, Posliedni Point, Rivermouth Point, Seredni Point, Settlement Point, Shakmanof Point, Shoal Point, Talnik Point, Three Pillar Point, Tiger Cape, Uzkosti Point, Yuzhni Point,
Alexander Island, Arnkil Island, Deranof Island, Dot Island, Hog Island, Koniuji Island, Lamb Island, Larsen Island, Larsen Island, Little Raspberry Island, Low Island, Nachalni Island, Parrot Island, Stripe Rock, Three Brothers, Treeless Island, Whale Island, Winter Island,