in Gulf of Alaska, easternmost of Barren Is., 70 mi. NE of Afognak, Chugach Mts. 2.5 miles long.
Named by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in 1908. This island is part of the group named "O(strova) Amatuli" by Captain Tebenkov (1852, map 22) Imperial Russian Navy (IRN). The island is also one of the "Islas de Langara" (Barren Islands) named in 1779 by Don Juan de la Bodega y Quadra and Francisco Antonio Maurelle for Juan de Langara.