- Location: 61 ° 28' 24.161" N, 145 ° 8' 32.102" W
- Region: Chugach Mountains
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: ATVing, Backpacking, Biking, Hiking, Snowmachining, X-Country Skiing
- Technical Rating: Class 2
- Length: 31.52 mi (50.73 km)
- Elevation: 1736 ft (529.13 m) Low: 1188 ft (362.1 m) High: 2504 ft (763.22 m)
- Elevation Gain: 4146 ft (1263.7 m) Elevation Loss: 4004 ft (1220.42 m)
- Average Grade: 9° Max: 37°
- Wildlife: Brown Bear, Black Bear, Moose, ,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Trans-Alaska Trail - Thompson Pass to PS12 could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Trans-Alaska Trail - Thompson Pass to PS12, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.