formed by Sulugiak and Agiagiak Creeks, flows N to Killik River 18 mi. SE of its junction with Colville River, Brooks Range
Name reported about 1946 by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) geologists during exploration of Naval Petroleum Reserve No. 4. This stream is shown as "Chandler River" on 1924 fieldsheet by Gerald FitzGerald, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), because it was thought to drain Lieutenant Stoney's "Chandler Lake."