On S end of Semisopochnoi Island, Aleutian Islands.
Named by the U.S. Navy North Pacific Exploring Expedition in 1855. According to R.R. Coats, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the name may have been originally applied to a 1620-foot cinder cone on its flank.
East-southeast Head, East-southeast Point, North-northwest Head, Northeast Point, Petrel Point, Pochnoi Point, South Point, South Tuman Point, South-southeast Point, South-southwest Point, Southeast Point, Tuman Point, West-northwest Point,