in Prince William Sound, between Perry Passage and Lone Passage, 24 mi. SE of Whittier, Chugach Mts.
Name published on D. H. Sleem's map of Central Alaska, dated 1910. This is probably the same as the island called "Perry" by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) in 1900, and "Stamie" by F. C. Schrader, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), in 1900. Schrader reported that it had been "used as a blue fox farm by Kndall and Steamy (Stamie) since 1897."