between Alinchak and Puale Bays, on E coast of Alaska Peninsula, 33 mi. NW of Karluk, Aleutian Range
Russian name published by Captain Tebenkov (1852, map 22), Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), as "M(ys) Kekurnoy" meaning "Pinnacle Cape." This feature was called "Cape Nelyupiaki" by Captain Lutke (1836, map, p. 274), Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), and "M(ys) Nunakalkhak" on Russian Hydrographic Dept. Chart 1378 in 1847. See Kekur Island.