E side of Knight's Island, Prince William Sound, 16 mi. NE of Chenega, Chugach Mountains.
Name used by local miners and reported in 1908 by U. S. Grant and D. F. Higgins (in Brooks and others, 1910, pl. 4), U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). It was probably named for Charles Rua who operated 2 mines near here in 1908.
Port Audrey, Barnes Cove, Bay of Isles, Cathead Bay, Drier Bay, Herring Bay, Hogan Bay, Ingot Cove, Johnson Bay, Little Bay, Louis Bay, Lower Herring Bay, Mallard Bay, Marsha Bay, Mew Cove, Mummy Bay, Northeast Arm, Northeast Arm Mummy Bay, Northeast Cove, Northwest Bay, Rua Cove, Short Arm, Short Arm Bay of Isles, Snug Harbor, Solf Cove, South Arm Bay of Isles, Thumb Bay, West Arm Bay of Isles,