Heads in Canada at 6550N, 14020W, flows NW across the international boundary, then W to the Black River, 28 mi SSE of the village of Salmon and 36 mi NW of Midnight Hill, Porcupine Plateau. 80 miles long.
Local name reported in 1956 by R.C. Foley and T.E. Taylor, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The former name "Orange Creek" was applied in 1910 by the International Boundary Commission (IBC) survey.