on W shore of Chilkat Inlet, 1.4 mi. NE of terminus of Davidson Glacier and 25 mi. SW of Skagway, St. Elias Mts.
Named in 1869 by Commander Meade, U.S. Navy (USN), and published by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) in 1883 Coast Pilot (p. 196). Lindenberg called it Lohtianoi or Icy Point in 1838 on Russian Hydrographic Dept. Chart 1396.