- Location: 61 ° 11' 45.24" N, 145 ° 35' 24" W
- Region: Prince William Sound
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: ATVing, Backpacking, Biking, Hiking, Snowmachining, X-Country Skiing
- Length: 33.35 mi (53.67 km)
- Elevation: 20 ft (6.1 m) Low: 30 ft (9.14 m) High: 2800 ft (853.44 m)
- Elevation Gain: 6521 ft (1987.6 m) Elevation Loss: 5018 ft (1529.49 m)
- Average Grade: 8° Max: 44°
- Wildlife: Brown Bear, Black Bear, ,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Trans-Alaska Trail - Valdez to Thompson Pass could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Trans-Alaska Trail - Valdez to Thompson Pass, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.