- Location: 61 ° 46' 45.607" N, 145 ° 10' 56.653" W
- Region: Southcentral Interior
- Nearest City: Glennallen
- Uses: ATVing, Backpacking, Biking, Hiking, Snowmachining, X-Country Skiing
- Technical Rating: Class 1
- Length: 24.36 mi (39.2 km)
- Elevation: 1875 ft (571.5 m) Low: 1427 ft (434.95 m) High: 2136 ft (651.05 m)
- Elevation Gain: 1200 ft (365.76 m) Elevation Loss: 1648 ft (502.31 m)
- Average Grade: 4° Max: 20°
- Wildlife: Moose,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Trans-Alaska Trail - PS12 to Willow Lake could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Trans-Alaska Trail - PS12 to Willow Lake, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.