- Location: 61 ° 6' 26.568" N, 146 ° 13' 47.388" W
- Region: Prince William Sound
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: ATVing, Biking, Hiking, Snowmachining, Walking, X-Country Skiing
- Technical Rating: Class 1
- Length: 5.36 mi (8.63 km)
- Elevation: 47 ft (14.33 m) Low: 47 ft (14.33 m) High: 276 ft (84.12 m)
- Elevation Gain: 472 ft (143.87 m) Elevation Loss: 305 ft (92.96 m)
- Average Grade: 4° Max: 16°
- Wildlife: Brown Bear, Black Bear, Coyote, ,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on Levee to Valdez Glacier Trail could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about Levee to Valdez Glacier Trail, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.