- Location: 61 ° 8' 30.739" N, 146 ° 21' 18.792" W
- Region: Prince William Sound
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Technical Rating: Class 2
- Length: 1.38 mi (2.22 km)
- Elevation: 900 ft (274.32 m) Low: 900 ft (274.32 m) High: 3707 ft (1129.89 m)
- Elevation Gain: 2772 ft (844.91 m) Elevation Loss: 13 ft (3.96 m)
- Average Grade: 23° Min: 3° Max: 50°
- Wildlife: Black Bear, Brown Bear,
- Plants: Thinleaf Huckleberry, Salmonberry,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on High School Hill to Summit Trail could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about High School Hill to Summit Trail, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.