- Location: 61 ° 8' 23.338" N, 146 ° 21' 59.508" W
- Region: Prince William Sound
- Nearest City: Valdez
- Uses: Hiking
- Technical Rating: Class 3
- Length: 0.45 mi (0.72 km)
- Elevation: 95 ft (28.96 m) Low: 95 ft (28.96 m) High: 930 ft (283.46 m)
- Elevation Gain: 886 ft (270.05 m) Elevation Loss: 33 ft (10.06 m)
- Average Grade: 23° Min: 1° Max: 50°
- Wildlife: Black Bear, Brown Bear, ,
- Plants: Thinleaf Huckleberry, Salmonberry,
Sign in to send us feedback.
Let us know how you think this page on High School Hill Water Tower Trail could be improved, what questions were left unanswered.
If you have concerns about High School Hill Water Tower Trail, send those in and we will forward those on to proper care takers.
If you have insights you would like to share we welcome those as well.