flows SW from Auke Lake to Auke Bay, on N end of Mendenhall Peninsula, 1 mi. W of Juneau Airport and 9 mi. NW of Juneau, Coast Mts. 0.3 mile long.
The miners called this Aylward Creek from the lake of the same name, which is its source. The name was probably changed to Auke Creek about 1902, when the name of the lake was changed to Auke Lake. This name was reported in 1903 by Wright (1906, Fig. 39), U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).