heads at 630700N1614600W, flows SW to Yukon River at Pitkas Point, 39 mi. NW of Marshall, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta; 120 miles long.
Name reported in 1898 by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS); probably derived from the name of the nearby village. The Russians called this stream "R(eka) Nuggyklik", an Eskimo name; Captain C. W. Raymond, U.S. Army Corps Engineers, reported the name in 1869 as "konnekova or Clear". See Andreafsky.