in Glacier Bay National Monument, 3.5 mi. SE of Point McLeod and 57 mi. NW of Hoonah, St. Elias Mts.
Named by members of the American Geographical Society's Glacier Bay Expedition of 1941 (Field, 1947, map) for H. F. Reid's triangulation station "H" of 1890 and 1892 which was located there (Reid, 1892, pl. 14). It was also known as "The Mouse" by tourists in the 1880's.