Extend 1.2 mi in Marmot Bay, 1.5 mi N of Spruce Island, NE of Kodiak.
Named "Os[trova] Kameniste" by Sub-Lt. Mikhail Murashev in 1939 or 1840 and published on Russian Hydrographic Dept. Chart 1425. Baker (1906, p.532) published "Rocky Islands," a translation of Murahev's name. Because of duplication the name was changed to "The Triplets" by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) in 1909.