The southernmost of the two Martin Islands, off S coast of Alaska, on the W side of Katalla Bay, 1 mi. S of Cape Martin, 3.5 mi SW of Katalla, Malaspina Coastal Plain. 0.3 mile long.
Local name reported in 1905 by G. C. Martin, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The Eskimo name published by Captain Tabenkov (1852, map 6), Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), was "O(strov) Kikhtak" or "Kiktak Island."