heads 0.2 mi. W of Summit of Mount McCarty, trends N to its 1961 terminus, 1.2 mi. E of Mount Alexander and 28 mi. NE of Yakutat, St. Elias Mts. 1.9 miles long.
Named in 1905 by Tarr and Martin (1906, map), U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), probably after Beno Alexander, one of the Duke of Abruzzi's porters on the Duke's expedition of 1897.