Indenting the SW end of the Kenai Peninsula, 8 mi SW of Seldovia, and S of Dangerous Cape; Chugach Mountains. 2.5 miles wide.
Named "Grahams Harbour" by Captain Nathaniel Portlock, Royal Navy (RN), in 1786 (1787, map facing p. 102). The Russians called this bay "Bukh[ta] Anglitskaya," or "English Bay," because of the English mapping and visitation there in the late 18th century. Captain John Meres, Royal Navy (RN), called it Cool Bay in 1788.