extends NW from W end of Lake Beverly, 48 mi. NW of Dillingham, Kilbuck-Kuskokwim Mts. 6 miles long.
Local name reported in 1929 as "Golden Horn Bay" by U.S. Commissioner of Fisheries and as "Golden Horn" in 1931 by Gerald FitzGerald, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The Eskimo name "Kangektunok" was recorded on a 1910 manuscript map by H. C. Fasset, U.S. Bureau of Fisheries (USBF).