Heads at 585310N, 1354540W, trends W to Muit Inlet 4.8 km (3 mi) N of Mount Wright. 7 miles long.
Named in 1936 by W. O. Field, Jr., and W. S. Cooper, for Adams Glacier, which formerly occupied ithe inlet. The estuary was recorded as 2 miles (1937) and 7 miles (1967) in length as the glacier receded. See Adams Glacier.